Whether completing construction work or working on a local building project, hiring plant is a great solution for businesses who want to become more cost-effective.
If you’re looking for plant hire Shropshire or plant hire Cheshire services, Rees Plant Hire offers long and short term machinery at competitive rates across the North West and North Wales.
We specialise in self-drive plant hire, with our reputable business operating since 2001. Our experienced team will be able to advise you about all your requirements and organise equipment to be ready for you as soon as possible.
Our service includes:
- A friendly and reliable team
- Fast delivery to wherever you need it
- Extensive onsite repairs and maintenance
- Plant coming in a range of sizes
We’ll also arrange plant transport, and we have various attachments you can hire such as augers and hammers. From mini digger hire Wirral services through to all types of excavator hire, we’re here to make the process as smooth as possible from start to finish.
Get in touch with all your plant hire needs today.”Read
Why Should Businesses Hire Plant?
There are several reasons why hiring plant is so beneficial for businesses and here are just a few.
- Choose the equipment you need from a high spec fleet without the costs of purchasing yourself.
- Become as cost-effective as possible.
- Only pay overheads for stock you need for the job.
- Reduce your maintenance costs.
- Have the exact size machinery you need as well as the right attachments.
- Gain control over your costs and create accurate quotations for customers.
- Benefit from an onsite breakdown service when you need it.
- Never have to pay over the odds to keep machinery you rarely use.
Finding Plant Hire Shropshire Services
If you’re searching for plant hire companies North West based, our plant hire Shropshire services provide businesses with solutions they need. We also cover plant hire North Wales locations including plant hire Wrexham and Denbigh plant hire. Wherever you’re based, take advantage of our great fleet.
All of our machinery comes in a range of sizes from mini through to larger sized plant. This includes 800 and 1200mm rollers, 7 to 14 meter telehandlers and 0.5 to 10 ton dumpers. We also provide bowsers, lighting towers, mini diggers and both zero swing and 14 ton conventional excavators.
Attachments to choose from include:
- Grabs (selector & block)
- Hammers (including piling hammers)
- Riddle buckets
We continually upgrade and extend our fleet as part of our first class service to our customers.
Other services we provide include:
Our commitment to providing competitive rates and same day deliveries ensures we’re the self-operated plant hire specialist that meets all your requirements.
Contact Us Today
If you’re looking for plant hire Shropshire services or further afield such as plant hire Liverpool, plant hire Chester or Crewe plant hire, our friendly team are waiting to hear from you. Get in touch today.